- US Shipping Only
- Shipping restrictions prohibit shipment to an APO or APE address
- Item cannot be shipped by air
- Continental US shipping only
- INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN
- SOFT TERRAIN
All the traction of the original Bighorn in a lighter-weight package.
Based on the legendary Bighorn, the Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tire is a lightweight version that mimics the tread design of the original, with slimmer lugs. Radial construction provides better shock absorption, allowing for a smoother ride. The non-directional pattern provides predictable cornering and claws over roots and rocks for optimum climbing confidence. The Bighorn 2.0 boasts a 6-ply rating, offering the durability that you've grown to expect from Bighorn tires.
- Radial construction offers a significantly smoother ride over rough trails
- Tire suitable for hard-pack, intermediate, soft terrain & sand applications
- Durable 6-ply rating construction