80/100-21 M7317 Front
- US Shipping Only
- Shipping restrictions prohibit shipment to an APO or APE address
- Item cannot be shipped by air
- Continental US shipping only
- INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN
A fully-featured intermediate motocross tire that provides unrivaled traction for race day.
The revolutionary new Maxxcross MX IT is a fully-featured intermediate motocross tire, with technologies including a dual compound tread pattern with long and varied tread pitches. The front MX IT tire features Maxxis' standard IT compound for the base of the knobs, with a soft cap layer of rubber across the center to absorb vibration and enhance braking traction. The rear tire's center tread knobs feature a softer compound than the shoulders for holeshotting traction while maintaining stability when leaning. The long and varied pitches of the tread design mean that the new Maxxcross MX IT can grip any terrain from soft to hard with each rotation, so this tire is optimized for outdoor tracks with varying terrains. To top it off, a new Maxxis sidewall construction provides a sure-footed base, limiting tire roll in corners.
- Varied pitches of tread design specifically for intermediate outdoor motocross conditions
- Lightweight construction and a strong sidewall virtually eliminate tire roll sensation through corners
- Front tire knobs have a standard base compound for stability and soft-compound cap for braking and cornering traction
- Rear tire's shoulder knobs feature standard compound, while center knobs are even softer, providing unrivaled straightforward traction without losing stability in corners