AT21X7-10 6PR M933 Front
- US Shipping Only
- Shipping restrictions prohibit shipment to an APO or APE address
- Item cannot be shipped by air
- Continental US shipping only
- CROSS COUNTRY
- INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN
- SOFT TERRAIN
Take Razr performance and spice it up with a slightly deeper tread depth and more durable construction, and you have a winner in rugged conditions.
A 6-ply rating makes Razr2 tires durable enough for any challenge. The Razr2 grabs heaps of traction in a variety of terrains, but is best suited for intermediate to muddy conditions. This tire also excels in loose-over-hard desert conditions. The Maxxis Razr2 front's increased tread depth and angled shoulder knobs offer improved steering and braking control.
- Aggressive tread pattern for enhanced cornering ability
- Increased lug depth offers increased skid and traction control for loose cross country or desert conditions
- Raised yellow lettering on the sidewall