- US Shipping Only
- Shipping restrictions prohibit shipment to an APO or APE address
- Item cannot be shipped by air
- Continental US shipping only
- HARD TERRAIN
- INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN
An 8PR carcass and aggressive tread pattern make this the ultimate utility tire, whether for backcountry jaunts or national races.
The Maxxis Coronado is the ultimate desert tire for your ATV or side-by-side. Brutal desert terrains are no match for the Coronado's long-wearing compound, formulated for high speeds and high temperatures. The tire's strong 8-ply rated radial carcass soaks up the shock from rocks and sand whoops for ultimate control, and ensures maximum puncture resistance in the face of thorns and sharp rocks. The Maxxis Coronado's aggressive tread pattern extends well over the shoulder area for increased sidewall protection and features stepped lugs to provide multiple biting edges. Steering performance is maximized by a rounded front tire profile that hooks up on flat turns and stays in ruts when necessary.
- The Coronado features an 8PR radial carcass designed for supreme performance and longevity
- Tread pattern features stepped lugs and a long-wearing compound optimized for loose-over-hard desert terrains
- Performance-matched front and rear setup provides steering control and confidence at high speeds
- A smooth ride stemming from true radial construction and a center tread configuration with a high land-to-sea ratio of lugs